FreeLite™ 1 Person Ultralight Backpacking Tent V3 Green
The ultralight 1-person FreeLite is a semi-freestanding backpacking tent for solo backpackers who want to shed weight without compromising on space or features.
Our ultralight, super livable semi-freestanding tent for solo backpackers.
Going solo doesn’t have to mean a tiny tent and a heavy pack. The ultralight, semi-freestanding FreeLite is for people who want to lighten their base weight without sacrificing space or features so they can make the most of three-season adventures.
The Inside: Though it still has the true rectangular floor (no foot taper like most other tents) and 39 inches (1.00 m) of headroom (3 inches more than before), it’s six ounces (170 g) lighter than the previous 1-person FreeLite. A waterproof bathtub-style floor protects from the elements, and the micromesh tent body provides excellent ventilation, not to mention stargazing. A no-curve tent door has zippers that are easy to use with one hand, and they zip closed to a single point so you always know where to open the door, even in the dark. New tech-friendly pockets feature cable ports at the corners for headphone and charging cords. Overhead gear loft pockets are perfect for headlamps, sunglasses and other quick-access items.
The Outside: The semi-freestanding design is quick and easy to set up. Super strong DAC NFL tent poles, a DuraShield™ waterproof coating and taped seams keep the weather where it belongs—outside. The cutaway rainfly saves weight and features a large vestibule for storing any gear you don’t want inside. The easy in-and-out vestibule door has a StayDry™ rain gutter to keep water from dripping onto you and your gear.
The Bottom Line: The semi-freestanding solo FreeLite provides the camp comfort you need after putting down the miles at a weight you won’t even notice.
Lightweight: Minimum weight is 1 lb. 10 oz (0.74 kg)
· Livable: True rectangular floorplan and 39 in. (1.00 m) of head room; one large side-entry vestibule to store gear; interior pockets and overhead gear lofts
· Waterproof: DuraShield™-coated rainfly and floor and taped seams keep the elements outside where they belong
· DAC NFL Poles: Super strong, lightweight aluminum tent poles stand up to use and the elements
· Tech-Friendly Pockets: Cable ports on all pockets for easy cord management
· Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick; ultra-compact stuff sack
· Maximum Airflow: Micromesh tent body minimizes condensation, keeps out the bugs, and lets in the stars on clear nights
· Durable Details: Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets for extra strength
· Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions